Thank you for choosing to make a gift to Literacy Partners. It is with your generosity that we are able to make tangible progress with hundreds of adults each year and restore hope in NYC’s most devastated communities.
In addition to giving online, you can send a donation by mail, payable to Literacy Partners to:
30 East 33rd Street, 6th floor, New York, NY 10016.
EVENING of READINGS and GALA DINNER DANCE
Join us on April 14, 2015 as we honor Barbara Taylor Bradford OBE with the Lizzie Award at Cipriani 42nd Street, New York City. For more information and sponsorship opportunities, contact Anita Hall at 914.579.1000 or email@example.com .
Donate Online Now
- Fill-in the donation form below and carefully review your entered information. We accept all major credit cards including American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Press the Submit Donation button once.
- Your donation will be securely processed and a status page will be displayed. Shortly thereafter, you will receive a confirmation email.
Match Your ContributionMany employers will match charitable contributions. Please check with your company to see if you can increase the value of your gift to Literacy Partners. Please contact our Development Office at 646.237.0118 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Stock GiftsTo make a stock gift, please contact Rebecca Bishop at 646.237.0118 for more information.
In Kind DonationsAn in-kind donation is a gift of goods and/or services. The value of the donated supplies or services may be recorded as the cost of the item or service and may be tax-deductible. Please consult with your tax advisor on the exact tax-deductibility. Donations of goods and services can be extremely valuable and can range anywhere from office supplies, food, auction items, meeting spaces, or consulting services. You can download and submit the In-kind Donation Form (PDF) here.
- Submitting your credit card information online is secure.
- All donor information is confidential.
- Literacy Partners does not share donor information.